We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Derby who are looking for Mini Bus driver to start immediately with the possibility of ongoing work during term times. This position requires excellent driving skills, a compassionate nature, and a valid D1 driving license.
- Ensure the safety, comfort, and well-being of all passengers during the journey
- Maintain cleanliness and safety standards of the vehicle at all times
- Follow all traffic rules, regulations, and company policies
- Work effectively with team members to provide a high-quality service
- Valid driver’s license with a D1 category (compulsory) and a clean driving record
- Strong driving skills and extensive knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- An Enhanced DBS is required for this role. If successful we will apply for a DBS check.
- 20 hours per week which may extend when required to do so.
- This will suit someone who is semi retired.
To apply or find out more about this position call on 01283 500050 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org