Mini Bulk Driver – Class 2 Driver ADR
Our customer is the leading supplier of gas in the UK and is looking for multiple experienced, professional Cat C ADR drivers join their team on a temporary basis. This is an exciting company to work for, who provides a supportive and inclusive working environment.
They are renowned for their industry expertise and whilst representing the company as one of their respected ADR Drivers, you will be highly committed to providing their customers with a friendly and engaging service, whilst delivering products in an efficient, safe and professional manner. Note that full training and PPE will be provided by the client.
This is an ongoing position:
- £16.81 per hour for 42.5 hours a week. (PAYE Advanced, incl of Holiday Pay)
- £25.21 per hour for overtime. (PAYE Advanced, incl of Holiday Pay)
Shift patterns are determined on a rota basis and any 6 days from 7 will be required.
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard.
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client’s operational planning.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation, including vehicle defect forms.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C driving licence.
- Hold a DCPC card.
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- Understand an adhere to drivers’ hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, a DBS check will be required.