Fabricator / Welder
Our busy client in Preston specialising in Waste Handling are looking for an experienced MIG Welder / Fabricator to join their team on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
Our client’s Waste Products range from vertical and horizontal balers, static to portable compactors, food waste disposal units, waste transfer stations, material recycling facilities (MRF’s), bin equipment and a variety of specialist bespoke waste handling systems.
Fabrication and MIG welding of Steel Hoppers, Balers, Compactors and other waste handling equipment. Please only apply for this role if you have the following:
- Minimum 3 years MIG welding experience
- Experience with metal fabrication, ideally from steel construction, Skip, Hoppers, Conveyor or Recycling
- Can read and understand detailed CAD drawings
- Experience working with powered tools such as grinders and drills
- Experience and confidence using Guillotines, Pedestal Drills, Kingsland, Steel Band Saws (Full training is provided)
- Be able to produce to a high standard of work whilst working under pressure
- Willingness to develop and learn new techniques
- A positive attitude towards team work and Health and Safety within the workplace
Monday to Thursday (4 days, 38 hours)
Overtime sometimes required in busy periods (Friday/Saturday)
07:00am – 05:00pm
Pay Rate – £15.00 per hour
We have 5 roles available with an immediate start so if you this is the job for you please apply via the listing and Amy / Ryan will give you a call.