Worcester – Polish / English Speaking Van Driver / Removals Operative – Fast Growing Removals Company
We are seeking a capable Van Driver / Removals Operative with a can do attitude to work with our client – a fast growing removals company catering for the office and domestic markets. A person who can speak both good English and Polish would be a bonus.
Hours of work will vary but the bulk of work will be conducted between the hours of 08.00 and 18.00 – an acceptance that there will be occasional out of hours work is a must.
What we are looking for
The winning candidate will:
- Have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and be physically fit
- Be able and willing to work as part of a cohesive, multi-national team
- Have a clean licence (a maximum of six points for minor offences)
- A good manner, and look presentable, in a customer facing environment
- Have an interest in helping to develop the business
- Preferably, be able to speak both English and Polish
Pay and rewards
This is a Temp to Perm position meaning you will work as an agency driver for 12 weeks before transferring to full employment with the client.
You can expect a 50 hour week (more if wanted) for which you will be paid initially £9.50 an hour rising to £10.00 and beyond after 12 weeks.
Interested parties, available for work, should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905 617 000 for more information