- FLT / Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday (40 hour wk)
- Immediate start
FLT driver / general mechanical maintenance engineer needed for a Tarporley based engineering company that work within the power industry.
Main Duties Include:
- Forklift driving, offloading and moving large diesel generators.
- Jet washing / yard maintenance / general jobs.
- Basic mechanical work on generators. basic electrical knowledge would be beneficial
- May need to go to customer sites with other engineers to assist. ( travel and any expenses incurred will be paid back or covered initially).
What We Are Looking For:
- FLT counter balance certificate
- Clean driving licence
- Basic mechanical skills
- someone that can get stuck into tasks and that has got a engineering ‘brain’ with a can do attitude
Initially, this is a 2 month assignment which is likely to be ongoing for the right candidate.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Crewe and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today, or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01270 250001.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01270250001 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs