Lift Supervisor £40,000 – £45,000 a year depending on experience – Full-time, permanent contract, Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
Our client in Abingdon is looking for a full-time experienced Lift Supervisor for a commercial project predominantly working on the HS2 project although you may be required to work any where in the UK. Their Ideal location to recruit a candidate from would be either: Northampton, Banbury, Swindon or Reading area, this role will require up to 4 nights out per week away from home staying in hotels. The role comes with a company car
- Ensure All necessary safe working procedures are implemented as required
- Watch/observe the lifting operation
- Write inital lift plan
- Carry out site surveys
- Quality care in line with our clients and customers expectations
- Ensure the Company complies with all health and safety regulations
Skills and Experience
- To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience as a Lift Supervisor, and hold a valid and up to date CSCS Lift Supervisor Qualification. If you hold an A61 Appointed Person in Lifting Operations qualification this would be an advantage but not a requirement as our client would be willing to put you through the training for this
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS card
- You will need fantastic communication skills, a presentable image and be motivated to work in a team
- Strong planning & organizational skills to deliver operational excellence & efficiency
- Problem solving outlook
- Previous experience in Lift Supervising within the relevant industry
What you will get in return
Described by employees as a great place to work, the business prides itself on its open door policy and family atmosphere.
It credits employees as the key to its ongoing success and invests heavily in training, development and welfare.
In addition to competitive remuneration, the company operates a competitive holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
Annual leave is 23 + bank holidays rising to 25 + bank holidays after 3 years length of service. Employer Pension contribution of 6% and 4 x basic salary life insurance.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community
Only apply for this role if you have a CSCS Lift Supervisor Qualification and a full driving licence
To apply via email please send your full CV to email@example.com