LGV Class 2 Skip driver, Thame, Oxfordshire
Our client is seeking to engage an enthusiastic Class 2 Skip driver for their depot in Thame. Driving an 18 tonne skip truck for an ongoing contract
Monday to Friday from 07:00 hours to finish around 16:30/17:00.
Salary £13.00 per hour paid weekly via bacs payment (via our Umbrella Company).
The successful driver will act as the company ambassador.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in skip work
- Complying with all legalities associated with driving these vehicles
- Carrying out necessary vehicle checks to ensure safety and legal compliance
- Planning and adapting routes as necessary
In addition, to really stand out, you will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, polite and positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team with excellent customer service values
- Common sense and a responsible attitude
If you have a Class 2 licence, digi tacho card and DQ card and are looking for contract work, please call Driver Hire Oxford – t:01865 798 998 – please call during office opening hours Monday to Friday from 0800-1700 hours