Driver Hire Uxbridge is currently recruiting an experienced LGV Class 1 Driver (CAT C+E) / Specialist handling for our prestigious customer based in Hayes, one of the most experienced logistics companies and best equipped piano movers you will find in the UK.
This role would suit candidates who thrive in an environment that is always busy, have great organisation skills.
– Hourly Pay, minimum 8 hours pay between £17.00 and £20.00 per hour depending on experience!
Delivering high value products and unusual objects working in a team, this is clean work and very customer focused, customer communication skills must good.
Some manual lifting and problem solving will be involved, you will be working in a team.
Art handling experience an advantage, full training will be given, local and long distance
Start 06.30am finish varies between 14.00pm and late, you must be flexible, THIS IS NOT A 9-5 JOB
Please only apply if you match the above criteria i.e.:
– You have an LGV / HGV licence CLASS 1 CAT C+E , clean with no points
– Art handling experience an advantage
– Very customer focused, customer communication skills must good.
– A digital tachograph card, a drivers CPC card
– A minimum of two years proven LGV C+E experience