Due to exponential growth, a car delivery company needs Drivers ASAP! The successful Drivers will be self-employed or employed, based from home and work Monday to Friday, earning a highly competitive rate.
This company provides cost-effective professional driving and vehicle delivery services. Their ever-expanding team of experienced drivers collect, inspect and deliver all types of cars for their customers. The company specialises in dealer to dealer, dealer to customer and customer to dealer deliveries. This includes their full customer hand-over service for retail customers, with vehicle familiarization and documentation completed. Currently their expansion plans mean they are looking to double the number of Drivers due to an increased workload, so there really isn’t a better time to join!
As a Self-Employed or Employed Vehicle Collection and Delivery Driver your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Safely collect, inspect and deliver vehicles on trade plates from various locations anywhere within the UK
• Complete a short New Driver Training Course
• Pre plan delivery days
• Appraise vehicles on your devices
To be considered for the position you must possess the following key skills and experience:
• 2 years professional driving experience
• 2 years Full UK driving licence, no more than 6 points on your licence and had any serious motoring offences in the past 10 years (i.e. IN, DD, DG, DR,CD,MR, TT)
• Private off road parking is essential .i.e. garage/driveway or allocated parking space
• Own an android phone or tablet for the company vehicle movement/inspection app
• Customer service skills and behave in a professional manner
• Knowledge of vehicle components,
• Knowledge of the UK road network
• Competitive Industry rates of pay for both inspections and collections
• Opportunity to increase earnings by positive customer reviews
• A dedicated team to provide day to day driver contractor support
• Paid weekly along with all authorised travel expenses
• No weekend working required
If you’re ambitious, enjoy a challenge and have excellent organisational skills this Driver role may be for you. Click “apply” and submit your CV detailing your suitability for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract