Learning & Development Co-ordinator
We are looking for a motivated, confident, capable, and hardworking Co-ordinator with knowledge and experience of L&D administration.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a support service to the whole business providing expert advice including all aspects of learning and development from training needs analysis to delivery of bespoke learning plans.
- Responsible for the coordination, planning and delivery of all L&D activities to staff based in sites in Norfolk, along the Scottish Border and in the Highlands.
- Work in partnership with managers to assess training needs and deliver training interventions which ensure the workforce is well equipped to undertake their roles and responsibilities, as well as preparing for future requirements.
- Responsible for the administration of the learning management system (LMS) and ensure its continued development.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to deliver best practice ensuring all aspects of the L&D function offers efficient and effective service across the company resulting in measurable added value to the business. Key Attributes and Expected Behaviours Administration
- Ability to see the big picture – work with the HR team and management to assess training needs in order to deliver a company-wide training plan.
- Open to and lead on L&D change and improvement activities – ability to continuously improve to deliver smarter working throughout the organisation.
- Work with internal subject matter experts and external bodies to ensure the right training interventions are delivered to the right people at the right time, and in line with industry standards. Engaging People
- Leading and Communicating – engage with all members of staff, being visible in the workplace and accessible to offer L&D support and advice. Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills.
- Building Capability for All – strong focus on continuous learning for self, staff and wider business – ensure L&D is everyone’s responsibility.
- Collaborating and Partnering – approachable team player able to work at all levels in the business, sharing information appropriately and building supporting, trusting and professional relationships with a wide range of people inside and outside the business. Delivering Results
- Achieve Outcomes – Deliver agreed training plan whilst managing simultaneous tasks and activities. Attention to detail with a focus on outcome metrics – including ability to analyse data and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver a quality L&D service delivering value for money – Plan, organise and manage all L&D activities including finance, resources, and quality with a focus on delivering value for money aligned to the needs of the business.
This is a permanent, full time role and will be based at our head office in Tweedside Trading Estate, Berwick-upon-Tweed. There is a requirement to support our other sites so travelling between our sites will be required.
Benefits of the role are: – Competitive salary – Bonus scheme – Life insurance – Pension scheme
To apply for this position, please send your full up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com