Permanent Vacancy – working for a company with excellent benefits !
Our client a leading supplier of ferrous and nonferrous Castings is looking for a Labourer to join their existing team. This is a varied role working for a company where there is strong scope for career progression.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles manually
- Operating cranes to remove parts
- Using industrial equipment to clean areas
- General Labouring – emptying bins, clearing areas etc
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be hard working and self-motivated
- Physically fit
- The ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Used to working in an Industrial Engineering Environment
- Have a current FLCB Licence – desirable but NOT essential
- Done a role which involves labouring tasks
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 7am to 3.30pm and Friday 7am to 2.30pm
- Competitive Salary & Annual bonus (based on profitability)
- Overtime and weekend rates.
- Free refreshments & fruit
- Birthday & Christmas gift
- Annual Summer BBQ
- On site Shower
- Free onsite parking
- Full training provided.
Salary depending on experience with a review after 13 weeks
** Unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to contact each person. If you are successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days.