We are currently looking for a Kerbside Driver for the Armagh area for immediate start.
The Kerbside Driver will be responsible for the collection of recycled materials from specific areas as well as overseeing the assigned crew, ensuring the service is delivered to a high standard.
The candidate may also be required to assist on other alternative collections, such as single person vehicle collection, commercial collection cover, container delivery, etc.
- Operation of a specialised recycling vehicle and any other vehicles when required.
- Oversee a daily collection round including emptying recycling containers and sorting the contents into relevant sections on the vehicles.
- Comply with the requirements of the client, including daily vehicle checks and reporting any and all defects.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of any vehicle the candidate will have responsibility for.
- Offload the vehicle, emptying contents into appropriate containers or areas at depot.
- Oversee loader and escalate issues to the Team Manager where necessary.
- Fill out any required documentation/reports as requested.
Customer Facing Tasks:
- Communicate with customers in relation to material quality requirements.
- Responding to queries in a professional manner.
- Deliver promotional leaflets.
- Ensure that both personal & crew conduct reinforces a positive public perception of the company.
The candidate will also be required to perform any other duties requested, as well as participate in relevant training programs and co-operate in occasional media stories/promotions as required.
- 40 Hours per week
- Working hours may occasionally vary between 07:00am and 17:00pm
- There is a requirement to work a number of Saturdays and possibly Sundays throughout the year
- 9 Statutory days, 20 Annual days (Holiday)
- Current Class C/Class 2 Driving License
- Digital Tachograph
- Ensuring of high quality service
- Good communication skills
- Able to accurately complete documentation
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact Driver Hire on 02890997633 or email your CV to email@example.com