We at Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are looking to expand our team by adding a Junior/Trainee Recruitment Consultant on a permanent basis. Due to continued, organic growth, we are looking at stabilising our team and accelerating the growth for future business development.
As part of a nationwide franchise, we are a recruitment and training partner providing several services to companies across the RH post code area.
With this being a very important position for us to fill, we are looking for an individual with specific traits and attributes. Things such as; hard working, down to earth, polite, punctual and enthusiastic go a long way in our books!
This will begin as more of a trainee role, assisting senior members of staff with the day to day running of operations with the view to progress into more senior roles and tasks.
• General data entry (inputting candidate and client details into a computer system) & working with basic excel spreadsheets
• Handling incoming calls and making outgoing calls
• Interviewing and registering candidates
• Making targeted new business calls
• Attending client meetings both via internet video calling and on site
• Placing adverts for temporary, permanent & contract positions
• Replying to emails and handling queries in a timely manner
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Managing a high number of candidates and clients and handling their requirements
All applicants will need to have some relevant experience within one or more of the above to apply for this role but further training will also be provided to develop these skills.
Days of work will be Monday to Friday & hours will be 07.00-16.00 or 08.00-17.00. After a 6 month probation period, as a 24 hour operation, being on call to respond to telephone calls at any time is also required away from general working hours (to be discussed more at interview stage).
• Based within a 20 mile radius of Crawley, West Sussex
• Access to own car at all times whilst working in order to be able to commute to and from client premises (expenses paid).
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to join a very ambitious and aspirational company with a clear career path and further career progression. They will be joining an energetic and driven team of Nic (Franchisee), James (Branch Manager) & Logan (Recruitment Consultant) and will be given a fun and vibrant working environment (this will become clearer when you see it!).
Salary – £20,000-£22,000pa depending on experience with uncapped commission structure to be discussed at interview stage
Location – Crawley, West Sussex
If you feel that this role fits what you are looking for and you have the same mind set as us, please give James a call on 01293 661300 to talk through in more detail or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/to send a CV.
*£500.00 referral fee on offer as a thank you to anyone who refers the successful candidate to us. Some T’s & C’s apply – please enquire for more info.