If you absolutely LOVE working outside in the fresh air whilst topping up your vitamin D (but don’t mind layering up when temperatures drop either) we may just have the job for you!
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and become the newest member of our client’s team of Yard Workers, based at their site in Steventon – Abington, Oxfordshire.
This role would be perfect for someone who’s worked previously as a labourer, operative, jet washer or car washer and has their own steel toe cap boots – although exact experience not essential, as a great work ethic and a love for outdoors are what’s more important to us!
Working through the week, Monday to Friday, your shift will start early at 6.00am so you can look forward to an early finish at 3.00pm, freeing up your afternoons, evenings and weekends to do what you like!
- Pressure washing dura mats – very physical work and you can expect to get a bit wet!
- 6 month rolling contract – Immediate start for the right person!
- Monday – Friday, 6.00 – 15.00
- PAYE Advanced pay rate £10.09 per hour (weekly pay)
- Have your own private transport (due to remote location)
- Great time keeper, reliable and trust-worthy
- Able to use your own initiative
- Highly motivated and loves working as part of a team
- Able to adhere to stringent Health and Safety working practices
- Have experience working outdoors and have your own steel toe cap boots
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you have read this and feel you fit the criteria, get in touch! Apply online or give our friendly team a call on 01865 798 998.