Job Description: Jet Vac driver class 2
Type: Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
Salary: £12.73 per hour
Driver Hire Bradford are looking to recruit an experienced Class 2 Jet Vac Driver to work for our customer in Bradford/ Recycler / Jet-Vac engineer.
Applicants must be an experienced JET VAC driver also with experience in drainage and high pressure water jetting.
You’ll be leading a two-person team operating our high spec jetting equipment and jet vacuumation units. Your projects will include any drainage related issues, including full site de-silts, culvert cleaning regular/routine draw offs, root cutting, blockages and cleaning pipes during regular maintenance programmes.
The successful candidate must be self motivated, have pride in their work and must always be prepared to go that extra mile to deliver a high level of satisfaction to our customers.
The successful candidate for this role will have excellent customer service experience along with a proven background in a similar role.
Working Monday to Friday 7am – 5.30pm only, no weekends!
You will be responsible for all aspects of driving/operating vacuum tankers, combination vacuum/jetting tankers.
Experience & Qualifications
- You must hold a valid Class 2 licence
- CSCS Card
- Confined Space Card
- Water Jetting Card
- 2 years (minimum) Jet-Vac / Recycler experience
- You must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- You must hold a valid CPC card
- You must hold a valid digital tacho card
- Jet Vac experience essential.
- Multidrop experience essential
- Excellent timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Good communication skills and a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
- Main line camera experience
- OS19x qualification
- Patch / Lining experience
Job Type: Full-time
Temp – Perm
This opportunity may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. As a temporary to permanent opportunity, you will initially join Driver Hire Bradford and be paid on a weekly basis. Upon successful completion of your temporary period, you would then transfer to the company as a permanent employee. This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the UK and as a permanent member of their team, you would be eligible for their excellent employee benefits.
- Excellent salary for the correct candidate
- 28 annual holidays (including public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
Please send your updated cv to email@example.com.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01274-740047 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today.
It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs
Add a hyperlink on the ‘click here’ text to take you tohttps://www.driverhire.co.uk/create-account/