Interrnal Sales Representative, Norwich
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday – Thursday / 8:30-16:30 Fridays
Salary: £25-£30K + Profit Share
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Representative for our Norwich based client. They are the UK’s leading supplier of engineering materials, and are currently going through a period of growth.
They have an opportunity for an immediate start for a internal sales representative.
The individual will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an internal sales representative, you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. You should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Previous experience in a sales position is preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
As above, previous sales experince is not essential, some previous work experince within a similar sector, and product familiarity, would be an advantage.
If you think this sounds exactly what you are looking for, and you are looking for a new role, that is based in Norwich, with a friendly, small but fast growing, team, then please give us a call or drop us an email for more information or to apply.