Part of a network over 100 offices nationwide, we are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs in the West London area. We’ve been in operation for over 30 years and forever increasing our share of the market.
If you are a van driver and you would like to start work immediately, read below!
Driver Hire London West is recruiting a Van Driver for our customer, a furniture supplier, based in Ealing.
This is a FULL-TIME position available IMMEDIATELY.
- Monday to Friday
- Start time: 8 AM
- £12.50 PAYE Adv
You will be an integral member of their friendly installation team who ensures the smooth operation of the delivery, installation and assembly of their high quality furniture packages including sofas, chairs, desks, beds and mattresses.
Due to the nature of the products, this position will involve regular manual lifting.
- Loading furniture and other items on to vans in preparation for deliveries
- Carrying out deliveries and removals of furniture which may include calling clients/tenants to confirm delivery time
- Assembling all required furniture on jobs and leaving properties clean and tidy afterwards
- Ensuring completion of appropriate paperwork and its prompt return to the transport office – delivery sheets, delivery notes, van registration, information for job sheets and aftersales feedback
- Using the company’s ePOD system to record activity throughout the working day and obtain signatures and delivery confirmation for all deliveries
- Unloading stock deliveries (including containers) and placing stock in the appropriate place in the warehouse as directed by the warehouse supervisors
The role will suit ambitious hard-working team player with the following characteristics:
- Reliable & responsible
- A full UK driving licence (CAT B), with no more than 6 penalty points and no major endorsements such as: CD, IN, DR, DD, TT99
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures, legislative compliance and company requirements
- CSCS card will be an advantage but not essential
!!! Apply today !!!
To apply or for more information, please contact Nikki on 020 8900 0005 (Mon to Fri, 08:00am to 17:00pm) or alternatively email us at email@example.com