Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Up to £20k Basic
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator with Import/ Transport/ Logistics experience to join their team.
The job entails
- Liaising with overseas agents, ocean lines and clients to expedite the customs clearance and delivery of full and part container shipments.
- Schedule bookings
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Processing data correctly using company in house systems
- To be a strong individual who can make quick-thinking decisions within a busy traffic office environment.
- Excellent communication skills as you will need to effectively liaise with customers and all departments within the business,
- Demonstrate flexibility with start and finish times in line with business requirements,
- Strong I.T skills as you will need to learn all aspects of in-house computer systems.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Sea Import Operations (Knowledge of Exports would be advantageous)
APPLY NOW with an updated CV.