We have a great opportunity with an immediate start for 2 x general warehouse operatives to work for a large logistical company based at the York branch.
Working (Monday – Friday) with 2 different shift patterns available either (6am – 2pm) or (3pm – 11pm) full time hours and ongoing work with the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Full training will be provided in all aspects of the job.
Day to day duties for warehouse operative will include the following:
- General unloading of pallets to replenish shelf stock
- Picking some orders and preparing orders
- General housekeeping duties when required
As an warehouse operative you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Strong can-do attitude
- Required to have excellent communication skills
- Be confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Long term opportunities for the right candidates
If you are interested in this position – please call Rebecca on 01904 782166 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange registration.
Please note due to COVID 19 criteria you will be required to wear a mask at interview stage which can be provided.