Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon are looking to recruit HGV(C+E) Class 1 driver for a position in Maulden, Bedford
Benefits of being a “HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver”
- Temp to Perm opportunity available
- Earn Up to £13 PAYE
- Weekly pay on Friday.
Responsibilities as a HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver, your work will involve
- Collections and delivery of trailers for servicing and repairs
- Hands on work with no two days are being the same
- Clean and tidy vehicles with regular vehicle checks.
Qualifications or Requirements of the “HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver”
- A valid Class 1(C+E) Drivers Licence.
- A valid CPC and Tachograph card.
- No More than 6 points or endorsements on you drivers licence
- Good knowledge of drivers hours and regulations.
- 2 x Referees to validate your driving career performance.
Day to day of a “HGV (C+E) Class 1 driver”
The work involve shunting trailers in a 12mile radius from and to client’s yards to their customers. Start time 08:00 till 17:30/18:00 and occasional early start 06:00am.
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.