This is for an on-going contract starting the beginning of April 2021 – this could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.The correct candidate must hold a clean valid UK Cat C driving licence, have multi-drop experience, you will also be required to take a drug and alcohol test for the company at induction stage.
The hours of work are 40 plus hours per week, working 5 over 7 with a requirement to work over weekends – typically starting at 7.00am.
- You will enjoy the challenge of working in new environments and carrying different loads
- You will have to adapt easily to new situations
- You will have a great attitude with the ability to get on with clients and colleagues / good customer service skills
- You will need to follow delivery instructions closely and complete any relevant paperwork required
- You will be required to phone the depot to maintain contact
Requirements of our Class 2 Driver:
- Valid Cat C (Class 2) licence (must hold Class 2 licence for a minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 points)
- 2 references
- Valid CPC and Digi Card
£9.70 – £12.93 per hour PAYE.
Call Rebecca on 01904 782166 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange registration for this position.
Please note due to COVID 19 criteria you will be required to wear a mask at interview stage which can be provided.