Work today is often so built-up and noisy. Do you fancy a work environment where you can enjoy spectacular natural beauty and peaceful fresh air? Nestled in the stunning landscape of Thame, Oxfordshire, you could find yourself a position that provides exactly this. Our client is looking for a hard working housekeeper who can share the enjoyment of their gorgeous hotel and a job well done.
- Title: Housekeeping Room Attendant.
- Hours: 0730 – 1530, rotating shifts.
- Pay rate: £11.00 PAYE Advanced.
- Type: Full-time, Contract.
- Location: Thame, Oxfordshire.
About the job:
Our client is a glamourous and esteemed four star spa, hotel and golf club in the heart of Oxfordshire’s countryside. This role involves the preparation, cleaning and maintenance of the hotel’s rooms. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the quality reputation of our client’s accommodation by bringing an exquisite attention to detail and strong work ethic to this position.
Our client expects to provide their guests with the highest of standards and therefore the successful applicant will be able to meet these standards. Our client requires from you:
- A high standard of appearance and hygienic preparation (e.g. nails, hair and personal hygiene) suitable for any close contact interaction with customers, thus projecting a professional and pleasant image.
- An immaculate attention to detail and presentation when cleaning and preparing rooms (linen, equipment, materials and room replenishment items, such as teas, coffee sachets, biscuits, shampoos etc. at the start of the shift).
- Responsible and safe usage of equipment (e.g. Industrial vacuum cleaner).
- A friendly, polite and helpful manner, ready to represent our client in best possible way.
What our client can offer:
Accommodation on site and meals provided if required
If you would like to take part in providing a luxury experience; if you pride yourself on taking care in accommodating people, apply to this role today! You are just who our client is looking for! Call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford call 01865 798 998 (please call our office Monday to Friday from 0800 hours to 1730 hours)
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.