Temporary ongoing nights position based in Maidstone.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as a Van Driver:
- £11 per hour
- Night work, 6 nights Sunday-Friday (48 hours) Start time between 2200-2300
- Temporary ongoing role
- Temporary to permanent role also available if interested
Responsibilities of being a Van Driver:
- Deliver milk and dairy products to residential customers on a designated door to door round (this can be up to 250 drops per shift but is a particularly quick turn around)
- You will mainly drive an electric milk float
- To deliver an excellent customer service experience in line with the customer’s 7am guaranteed delivery time
- To ensure vehicles are kept clean and smart at all times and to ensure it is operated in line with Company procedures
Requirements to be a Van Driver:
- Cat B licence
- Maximum 6 points
- Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
We are looking to speak to a driver that lives in the Ashford, Maidstone, Snodland, Gillingham and Faversham area.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01233 662280.