Due to expansion we are currently seeking HGV HIAB Driver for our client based in Talke Pits, Stoke.
Responsibilities and Duties
· In this role you will be responsible for multi drop deliveries to customers in the surrounding area, providing top quality customer service.
· The role involves driving the Class 2 HGV, HIAB Crane vehicles
Qualifications and Skills
· HIAB certification and experience would be advantageous for this role
· Class 2 licence, digital tachograph card and up to date CPC training required
· For this position, knowledge of the building industry and building products would be a distinct advantage
In return, you can be a part of the UK’s largest independent Merchant and winner of many industry awards. Some of the benefits we offer include:
· A competitive pay package
· Generous discretionary bonus scheme
· People orientated culture
· Substantial staff discounts
· Training and development opportunities
· Holiday scheme which rewards length of service
- Driving a Goods Vehicle: 3 years (Preferred)
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Stoke can provide regular, ongoing work in Stoke and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01782 307977.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this www.driverhire.co.uk/Stoke or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook and Twitter.