Class 2 HIAB driver required for HIAB work in the Tonbridge area.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV HIAB Driver:
- £16-17.93 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with our clients
Responsibilities of being an HGV HIAB Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with a variety of customers including builders merchants, fencing and ironmongery companies
- Use brick clamp, hook or clamshell bucket
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
Requirements to be a HGV HIAB Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we are able to offer work to new pass drivers)
- HIAB ticket, ideally Remote
- Some commercial driving experience
- Able to start assignments in areas such as Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Uckfield, Paddock Wood and Cranbrook
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new HGV HIAB driver to join our growing team in Tonbridge.
If you are interested please apply online and we will be in touch.