Driver Hire London North is recruiting HGV2 drivers for a temp contract with a well established packaging company who have been operating over the last 30 years.
Our customers aim is and has always been to bring added value and create financial stability whilst working in partnership with their customers and suppliers.
Drivers must have and be the following
- Good area knowledge of London and surrounding areas
- Good customer service skills
- Be polite and helpful with a clean appearance
- Have a good understanding of driver hours
- Have a CPC card and Digital tachograph card
- Have no more than 6 points on the licence (NO DR, IN10 or Mobile Phone endorsement will be accepted)
- Hold a UK Licence (New pass drivers accepted)
The customer requires drivers to work 50 HOURS A WEEK STARTING AT 07:00 FINISHING 17:00. (overtime available)
Driver responsibilities will be:
- Helping load and unload the vehicle.
- Doing on average 15 drops per day.
- Doing a daily vehicle check at the beginning and end of shift.
- Keep vehicle tidy.
- Follow all instructions and company policies
Drivers will also need to complete and pass an assessment and written test to be successful for the job.
Our address is:
Driver Hire London North
8D Empire Parade
Great Cambridge Road