Due to continued growth, our client is now seeking an enthusiastic Class 2 Driver to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis for a global manufacture and supplier company based in Wellingborough
The client is willing to offer Hiab training to the right candidate if you don’t already have it.
This opportunity may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. As a temporary to permanent opportunity, you will initially join Driver Hire Kettering and be paid on a weekly basis. Upon successful completion of your temporary period, you would then transfer to the company as a permanent employee.
Once permanent you will receive a salary of 23-25k depending on experience
Max 3 drops a day delivering temporary protection systems including fencing
Shifts and Pay
Monday – Friday with a start time of 8am-5pm
(Other pay methods are available)
- Full class 2 driving license
- Up-to-date CPC & Tacho with no more than 6 points
- Must be polite and well presented, with a positive attitude towards customer service.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills with face-to-face customer service experience.
- Reasonable degree of physical fitness required for the role as it involves some manual handling.
- An up-to-date Hiab certificate is preferred but not essential
If this role sounds good for you or you would like more information then please call 01604 670199 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office opening hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm so please call during these hours
Our team are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent driver survey, 94% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.