Driver Hire Edinburgh City are currently looking for Class 2 / HGV 2 (Cat C) drivers for a busy waste and recycling company based in the Midlothian area.
About this role:
- 0500 / 0700 starts Monday to Friday. This position is a 12 week temp-to-perm for the right candidate.
- Duties include but are not limited to the collection of waste from premises around the city centre, use of the weigh bridge, and daily vehicle checks.
- You will be assisted by a driver’s mate, and double-manned.
- Rate of pay is £11.50 p/h with opportunity for overtime paid at £15.33 p/h (PAYE).
Prior to application, we ask that candidates have:
- Valid Cat C (HGV2) licence
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards
- No more than 6 points on your licence (no DD, DR, or IN endorsements due to insurance stipulations)
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial but not essential
To apply, contact Clifford on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV. Immediate starts available upon successful interview and relevant checks.