Class 2 Frontline Driver
£ 13.50 – 25.85 + Standby Rate
Seasonal contract, start date: Immediate – April
We are looking for a class 2 frontline driver for work throughout the winter in ARDELVE, this will be a seasonal contract with Immediate start until approx. end of April.
Accommodation available if required
- Pre planned work pattern – mixtures of days and nights on a rota basic.
- You will also be required to participate in standby which is done on a rota basic and paid accordingly.
- You must be flexible in response to unexpected changes in weather
- Cat C HGV Licence (Class 2)
- Valid CPC & Digital Tacho Card
- Under 6 points
Daily Duties Include:
- Road maintenance in line with adverse weather conditions. (Gritting and Ploughing.)
- Carry out vehicle checks prior to shift starting, correctly filling in defect books
- In periods of good weather making yourself available for other duties. When not gritting other duties including working in the yard are required
- There will be an elements of highway duties including maintenance works, road gritting and litter picking as required.
New Drivers will be considered.
If you are interested, please contact us on the below options;
Call – 01463 226666
Driver Hire is an agency that provides staff cover to a range of companies within the local area. As we have such a variety of work on offer, we can accommodate those only wishing to work the odd day here or there or indeed on a more full time basis.