Driver Hire Inverness is forward planning and is seeking winter drivers.
We require Drivers to assist in keeping our roads safe during the winter months.
As a winter driver, you will be a key essential worker, driving gritting vehicles to spread salt onto the roads during colder days and nights, keeping the UK’s roads moving.
Winter Service Job details (Jobs may vary) –
- Snow Clearance
- Mixture of days and nights
- Cat C HGV Licence (Class 2)
- Valid CPC & Digital Tacho Card
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Working out of either Tore depot or Tain depot
- 6 month contract – October to March
- Working off a rota basic
- Minimum Paid 8-hour Day – overtime after 8 hours
- Varied work
- Excellent Rates of Pay (£12.00 – £14.00 per hour PAYE)
- Holiday Entitlement (12.07% holiday pay)
ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE ACCEPTED – CPC and Tacho must be valid and have correct HGV entitlements
Driver Hire is an agency that provides staff cover to a range of companies within the local area. As we have such a variety of work on offer, we can accommodate those only wishing to work the odd day here or there or indeed on a more full time basis.
If you think any of our work may suit you or anyone you know, please contact Driver Hire on the below options;
Call – 01463 226666
Email – Inverness@driverhire.co.uk