Job Type: Perm
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 17:30
About the Job
- Responsible for the Tyre maintenance and repair
- Maintaining stocks of available tyres both new and part worn
- Replace and repair tyres on roadside or at depots
- Responding to breakdowns promptly
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience fitting commercial tyres
- Experience of working on your initiative and taking responsibility
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Can do attitude
- Mechanical aptitude an advantage
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Preferred 1 year driving experience
- Competitive pay
- On site parking
- Ongoing training and development commitment
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Derby is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Derby and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please call Aden on 07773099257
Alternatively click “Apply” or email email@example.com