Driver Hire are working with our client in Dover to recruit an HGV Fitter for a permanent position with a UK & International Haulage Company.
Salary: £27,500 to £ 40,000 dependent on experience and contracted hours
Benefits of working as an HGV Technician:
- Open approach to working hours, full time or part time contracts available
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Responsibilities of being an HGV Engineer:
- Servicing own fleet and third-party vehicles
- Vehicle inspections, MOT preparation and presentation, Diagnostics, General Repairs
Requirements to be an HGV Mechanic:
- Qualified HGV Technician/Mechanic with a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent or have a proven track record of experience
- HGV 1 or 2 licence would be a great bonus but not essential for applying
Our client’s site is 40,000 sq ft and with room for further development is ideally located to service both the UK and Europe. Within the site is a fully functional MOT bay offering other local hauliers the opportunity to service and MOT their vehicles.
Their own vehicles are serviced around the clock by the multi bay workshop and call out team to give customers piece of mind and reassurance in their abilities to deliver.
If you are interested in hearing more please apply online and we will be in touch to discuss further.