‘Class’ Act Drivers
Driver Hire Aberdeen are looking for Class 1 – HGV Lorry Drivers to work with a range of our clients throughout Aberdeenshire.
Working hours can be arranged to suit individual needs and situation ie ad-hoc work – ongoing temp – full time hours, some permanent. For example, agency work may appeal to semi-retired drivers, offshore workers and contractors wanting to better utilise their onshore leave and down time. Other commerical drivers who have spare days throughout the week, wanting to be busy and earn extra pay. You may also be a recently qualified HGV driver with the digi tacho, CPC card, all the learning but no commerical mileage as yet, thats okay, we can help.
Pay rates; depend on shift, payment method, and vehicle type:
Class 2 example:
- PAYE Adv – 14.30 (basic) – £19.00 (nights) £17.90 (OT)
- Driving for a wide range of clients throughout Aberdeenshire.
- You tell us what days and times you can work and we will find suitable assignments.
- Hours can be arranged to suit your requirements.
- Overtime and weekend work also available.
What You Will Need:
- HGV Licence
- Digital Tacho
- Good area knowledge
- Good customer service skills
If you are interested give us a call, lets chat so we can better understand your wants and needs, or apply with up to date CV, or cover note with your credentials and personal contact details.