HGV/LGV/Class 2/Cat C removals driver, permanent role, full time hours, working from Bicester, Oxfordshire
We are seeking an HGV/LGV/Class 2/Cat C removals driver for our client in Bicester, Oxfordshire. This role will be a temp to perm position.
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are Monday to Friday, 0700 hour to finish, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role
Full time salary will be £28,000 upwards dependent on experience with possibility of bonuses
During your temp to perm period, you will be paid weekly via our Umbrella Company @ £13.00 per hour
As an HGV Class 2 removals driver you will be the face of our client’s operation, so providing an excellent service experience for their customers is paramount. There will occasionally be nights out and some long distance work.
- Responsibilities include:Preparing vehicle and carry out daily checks.
- Carrying out domestic and commercial removals.
- To complete relevant paperwork to a high standard.
- To adhere to legislation relating to drivers hours and records.
- To be reliable, confident, presentable, courteous and have good communication skills.
- Have a positive attitude to health and safety at all times.
This fantastic HGV Class 2 driver/remover opportunity will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
If you feel you fit the criteria and hold a valid Class 2 licence, please apply today by calling Michael at Driver Hire Oxford on 01865 798 998