Driver Hire is recruiting for an Alton-based company who supply construction and masonry products to the building industry. They need an experienced Class 2 HIAB driver to join their growing business.
The successful candidate would deliver a specialised range of building products to construction sites and individual properties around the South East and into London. You will need to have the brick grab entitlement with remote control on your HIAB certificate.
Our client is offering a very attractive package of £14.50 per hour for a 45 hour week. This equates to a salary of £33,930 per year.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay ****
- £33,930 per annum
- After a short temp to perm period
- 24 days holiday plus bank holiday days
- 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Overtime available
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Supervise the safe loading of your vehicle
- Adhere to all drivers’ hours and working time regulations
- Deliveries across the South East and into London
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver a range of specialised building products
**** Requirements of the HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver ****
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card
- Previous related delivery experience
- Verifiable references
**** To Apply ****
- Telephone Chris, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. To apply for this post or to find out more about other driving opportunities we offer please contact us today.