We are currently recruiting for a multi-skilled team member for all aspects of warehouse operation for a reputable company.
The candidate must have exceptional work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively with stores and management teams.
This role will be physically demanding so the candidate must be fit and able to complete this kind of manual labour.
New class 2 drivers are welcome to apply as our client is willing to provide training.
The 2 main features of this role are:
- Loading and unloading of the vehicle safely & securely
- Transportation of good safely & securely to multi drop locations
- Drive the vehicle in accordance with the law & health and safety standards
- Operation of Forklift truck
- Accepting all inbound deliveries to the warehouse, ensuring all relevant documentation is accurate
- Safe unloading of inbound deliveries
- Building away stock in the relevant locations within the warehouse
- Picking of customer orders efficiently
- Safe loading of stock onto delivery vehicles, ensuring accuracy of customer orders
- Maintain warehouse by adhering to company procedure & health and safety policies
The requirements for this role are:
- HGV Class C License
- Forklift License
- Up to date CPC Qualification card
- Clean driving license
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with multi-site delivery
- Previous warehouse experience
The ideal candidate should be a good communicator, able to use own initiative and work effectively as part of a team. They must also be reliable and have a good time keeping and attendance record.
Pay is £10 per hour (currently under review, may change) as well as 28 days holiday.