We’re looking for a HGV Driver Cat C Class 2 Plant for ongoing work with a construction company in Milton Keynes. Starting at 07.30 Monday to Friday you will collect and deliver diggers, dumpers and other plant items to and from construction sites. Full plant training can be provided for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver Class Two Cat C Plant
- Carry out detailed vehicle walk round checks promptly reporting defects in writing
- Safely drive an HGV Class Two Cat C Beavertail vehicle to and from customers within a 100 mile radius
- Load and unload diggers and dumpers with a winch and beavertail ramp
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
Requirements of the HGV Driver Class Two Cat C Plant
- HGV Driver Class 2 Cat C licence with no more than 6 endorsement points
- You must have a Digital Tachograph and Driver CPC card
- You must be able after training to confidently secure loads with straps and chains
Pay & Benefits of HGV Driver Class Two Cat C Plant
- Guaranteed 40 hour week with overtime available
- Free CPC training after 30 qualifying shifts
- Contributory Pension
- Ltd Company options are available
- PAYE Pay £10.50 to £13.12 per hour
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter. We care about our Drivers and will always go above and beyond to match candidates to positions that suit them. Our office team are approachable and welcome all Drivers for a coffee and career discussions which may explain why when surveyed 94% of Driver Hire Candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire and 80% of them would recommend us to a friend.
If you would like to be considered for the HGV Driver Class Two Cat C Plant role please apply online or for more information call us today on 01908 371120 INDX1