Driver Hire Nottingham have a fantastic opportunity for a Class 1 C+E Driver.
Our client is looking for a Service Delivery Driver at their Nottingham Site.
Highly Competitive Rates of Pay
Temp to perm for the correct candidate with 10 weeks work available straight away.
As a Service Delivery Driver, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Driving HGV (C+E) vehicles including Arctic Work, Bulk Tipper trailers and Fridge Boxes.
- Operating the vehicle equipment – bin lift, tail lift, tipper body etc.
- Completing the required documentation (Driver Records + Collection Records).
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean and the required vehicle checks are undertaken.
- Safe tipping of the vehicle.
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of SecAnim, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully.
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
- Candidates should hold a full Driving licence – HGV Class C+E essential.
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Have experience of operating Tippers/Fridge Box/Curtainsider/Tanker. This is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
- Experience of using PDA consignment note systems would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity call: 0115 956 1007
or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org