Want to become a key member of a prestigious and friendly company? Our client, a kitchen equipment distributor based in Milton Keynes, is now recruiting for a permanent HGV Driver Class 2 Driver to join their team.
Each day you will carry out 8-12 deliveries of pre-assembled kitchen cabinets and white goods to a mix of regular customers including stockists (which will make up about 85% of your deliveries), building sites and people’s homes (with Driver’s Mate). The role is physically demanding as you will be required to lift heavy items and is suitable for a newly qualified HGV Driver Class 2 Driver with commercial van experience.
Hours, pay and benefits:
If you’re looking for a regular week day role with fantastic benefits, this opportunity ticks all the boxes:
- Monday to Friday (no weekend work and no bank holidays)
- 06.00 am start – 47.5 hour week with job and finish each day
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 5 weeks through length of service)
- Staff Discount – After 6 months, you can buy white goods at the same price as the company does!
- Non-sickness bonus – additional holiday days awarded
- Death in service scheme, plus free health insurance after 5 years of service
- £24,225 PA salary (plus occasional overtime at time and a quarter)
- Have a HGV Driver Class 2 Cat C licence with no more than 6 endorsement points
- Have a Digital Tachograph and Driver CPC card
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers and the depot
- Have verifiable references
- Carry out deliver vehicle walk round checks promptly and report defects in writing
- Safely drive HGV Driver Cat C Class 2 vehicles to and from customers addresses
- Accurately complete all delivery documentation
- Be smart and tidy in appearance
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and would like to be considered for interview, please submit your application today or call us on 01908 371120 for more information. INDX1