Driver Hire Preston is currently looking to recruit 3x Class 2 / Cat C HGV/LGV drivers to work with 4 high quality contracts in Chorley and surrounding area.
Start times are 07.30 am Monday to Friday
As a Class 2 / Cat C driver your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ability to carry out up to 10 drops per day ensuring works standard met and completed to the standard set by the client.
- To keep check of vehicle and report any defects.
- To make sure all aspects of Health & Safety are met and adhered to.
- To communicate directly to a manager.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Good all round knowledge of UK roads and a satnav.
- Full Class 2 ( Cat C ) Driving licence + CPC And DIGI Card
- Ability to work with own initiative and within a team ensuring work is completed to High standard
- You must possess a degree of manual dexterity.
- You will be required to work on your own initiative .
- You must also be able to work within a confined space and a loading bay without restriction.
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required.
What’s in it for you?
- Treated as a professional driver deserves to be treated
- Choice of payroll model ltd, paye etc ( ltd quoted)
- Paid weekly, on time every time.
- Full job support by our experienced office staff.
- Up skilling and training scheme
- Please apply via this listing.