Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 94% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new HGV HIAB driver to join our growing team in Canterbury.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV HIAB Driver:
- £12.00 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- £14.00 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through DH Contracting model
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Potential for permanent job offers if this is something you are looking for
Responsibilities of being an HGV HIAB Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with a variety of customers including builders merchants, fencing and ironmongery companies
- Use brick clamp, hook or clamshell bucket
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
- Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
Requirements to be a HGV HIAB Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we are able to offer work to new pass drivers)
- HIAB ticket, ideally Remote
- Some commercial driving experience
- Able to start assignments in Canterbury, Margate, Dover and sometimes Folkestone
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
We are looking to speak to candidates that live in the Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Dover, Deal, Aylesham or Folkestone area.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01227 479529.