We’re looking for an HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Cat C for temporary work with leading textile merchant in Milton Keynes. Together with a Drivers Mate and starting at 0600 am Monday to Friday you will collect bagged books for recycling from around 12 charity shops each day in a 80 mile radius of Milton Keynes.
Hours, Pay and Benefits:
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day with over time available
- Free CPC Training after 30 qualifying shifts
- Contributory Pension scheme
- PAYE pay £11.01 or umbrella assignment pay £13.10 per hour
- Carry out detailed vehicle walk round checks promptly reporting defects in writing
- Safely drive a HGV Driver Class 2 driver vehicle to and from customers
- Assist with loading and unloading
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
- Have HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Cat C Licence with no more than 6 endorsement points
- Have a Digital Tachograph and Driver CPC card
- Be able to demonstrate at least 90 days of Class 2 work in the past 6 months
- Be physically fit you will be carrying heavy bags of books
- Have verifiable references
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter. We care about our Drivers and will always go above and beyond to match them to positions that suit them. Our office team are approachable and welcome all Drivers for a coffee and career discussions which may explain why when surveyed 94% of Driver Hire Candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire and 80% of them would recommend us to a friend.
If you would like to be considered for the HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Recycling role please apply online or for more information please call us today on 01908 371120 INDX1