We’re looking for an HGV Driver Class 2 Driver for temporary work with leading textile merchant in Milton Keynes. Together with a Drivers Mate and starting at 0600 am Monday to Friday you will collect textiles and books for recycling from around 12 charity shops each day in a 80 mile radius of Milton Keynes.
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Recycling
- Carry out detailed vehicle walk round checks promptly reporting defects in writing
- Safely drive a HGV Driver Class 2 driver vehicle to and from customers
- Assist with loading and unloading if requested
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
Requirements of the HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Recycling
- HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Cat C Licence with no more than 6 endorsement points
- Must have a Digital Tachograph and Driver CPC card
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 90 days of Class 2 work in the past 6 months
- Must be physically fit you will be carrying heavy bags of books
- Verifiable references
Pay and Benefits of the HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Recycling
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day with occasional overtime thereafter
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free CPC training after qualifying 30 shifts
- Umbrella assignment or Ltd pay £12.26 per hour
- PAYE options available
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter. We care about our Drivers and will always go above and beyond to match them to positions that suit them. Our office team are approachable and welcome all Drivers for a coffee and career discussions which may explain why when surveyed 94% of Driver Hire Candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire and 80% of them would recommend us to a friend.
If you would like to be considered for the HGV Driver Class 2 Driver Recycling role please apply online or for more information please call us today on 01908 371120 INDX1