Carrying out approximately 5-10 drops per day in a professional manner to various North West locations. Delivering to customers for one of the UK’s leading timber merchants who supply timber to the trade industry. Start 6:00/7:00am to approx.- 16:00 with some overtime.
Duties will include:
- Driving HGV 2 flat-bed vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
You will need:
- Cat C Licence (Category C – Class 2)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ratchet Strap Experience
Weekly Pay with regular overtime paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity and higher rates of pay for LTD Company Drivers/PSC.
This client is also looking to fill a second vacancy in west Manchester covering Salford, Trafford Park, Urmston, Irlam and Carrington.