Driver Hire are recruiting for a 7.5 tonne HGV driver to work on a 16 week temporary to permanent contract in Marden.
Our client specialise in household furniture and you will be required to deliver goods to customers home’s working in a team of two.
The role is available on full time basis turning into a permanent employed position after 16 weeks.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £10.02 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Holiday pay entitlement
- Monday-Friday only, 0600 start 10-12 hour shifts
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
- Work in a team of two with a driver’s mate to deliver upmarket furniture to customers homes
- Handball goods in boxes off of vehicle and in to customers room of choice
- No unpacking or assembling at customers home
- Ensure each customer you visit receives excellent customer service on their property
Requirements to be an HGV Driver:
- Happy and able to start early in the morning, working average 12 hour shifts
- Physically be able to lift and carry large or heavy boxes of furniture
- Cat C1 or C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
We are looking to speak to HGV drivers that live in the Ashford, Marden, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Cranbrook and Hastings areas and those that hold any of the following licences: HGV1, LGV1, C+E, HGV2, LGV2, C, 7.5T, C1
Immediate starts available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.