Lorry driver with Class 2 licence required for various assignments in Ashford and surrounding areas.
Requirements to be a Truck Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we are able to offer work to new pass drivers)
- Some commercial driving experience
- Happy to work in a a variety of roles which make include multidrop pallet work
- Able to start assignments in Canterbury, Margate, Dover and sometimes Folkestone
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £14 – 15.69 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Potential for permanent job offers if this is something you are looking for
- Opportunities to obtain HIAB, Moffett or ADR tickets resulting in higher pay rates
Responsibilities of being an LGV Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with clients that specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail, building trade and general haulage
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new HGV driver to join our growing team in Canterbury.
We are looking to speak to candidates that live in the Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Dover, Deal, Aylesham or Folkestone area.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01227 479529.