Driver Hire Kingston is part of over 100 offices nationwide and is the UK’s most significant specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work, and Driver CPC training. We’ve been in operation for over 30 years and are forever increasing our share of the market.
Driver Hire Kingston seeks to recruit an experienced driver to work for a successful Domestic waste collections company based in the Esher area.
This is a temporary to permanent role, successful applicants would need to complete an induction, followed by an on-road driving assessment.
The ideal candidate will be happy working as part of a small team, performing a vital, yet often under-valued job.
- Working in a team of 3 (1 driver, 2 loaders)
- Loading and unloading waste and recycling from homes in the Esher area.
- This can lead to a permanent position depending on the performance.
- Driving and operating a class 2 dust cart, refuse lorry, and a bin lorry.
- Daily walk-round vehicle checks
PAY AND HOURS
- £15.75 – £17.50 p/hr – via PAYE (first 12 weeks)
- Shift start time between 6 am – 3 pm. Finish times may go over subject to round completion.
- You would be working Mon-Fri typically 8 hours a day.
- 40 hours per week, however, additional hours may apply dependent on rounds.
- CPC & Digital Tachograph cards
- Flexible and reliable for the role
- No more than 6 points on the license
- Would need own transport to get to and from the workplace.
- Would need to live within 20 miles of the workplace.
To be considered for this role, please apply now or call on 0208 487 0122.