We have several openings for Class 2 HGV drivers in the South Devon area. This opportunity is with a national waste management company seeking dustcart and recycling truck drivers for full-time positions, Monday to Friday.
For the suitable candidate, this role could lead to a permanent position.
About the role:
- Shifts typically commence at 06:30, with early afternoon completion.
- Responsibilities include collecting bins from customers’ residences across the South Hams area.
- Competitive pay ranging from £15.69 to £20.17 per hour PAYE ADV; other PAYE models are available.
- Weekly pay.
- Possession of a full and valid Category C licence.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- No more than 6 points and no DR, DD, or IN convictions for insurance compliance
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Owning transportation is essential for commuting to and from work.
To apply or for more information, please call us at 01364 644149.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing delivery driving work. We treat you as the true professional that you are, and in our latest survey, 96% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us, and 89% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Connect with us and stay updated.
Visit our website and look at your local office’s page for more vacancies similar to this, or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. You can also keep up to date by following our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages by searching “Driver Hire (Torbay)”.
Please have a look at our other roles for: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T HGV, LGV & multi-drop van drivers. We are also always recruiting for warehouse staff, forklift drivers & driver’s mates. We have clients based within Torquay, Newton Abbot, Paignton, Totnes, South Brent, Kingsbridge, Salcombe & all around the South Devon area, with close commuter links from Plymouth & Exeter.