Driver Hire Southend is looking for HGV Class 2 Moffett Driver’s for our Essex based client, to start as soon as possible.
Requirements for HGV Class 2 Moffett Driver:
- Valid HGV Class 2 Licence and Moffett Licence
- Up to date CPC
- You must be able to operate Moffett equipment
- Be reliable and Hardworking
- No more than 9 points on licence
- An understanding of Driving Hours and CPC
- Must have a CAN DO attitude
Pay rates and hours for HGV Class 2 Moffett Driver:
- 8 – 10 hours on average per shift
- £14-15 an hour PAYE plus holiday pay
Why join Driver Hire Southend?
We are part of the Driver Hire Nationwide network and with over 100 offices across the UK, we are the largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter with over 35 years’ experience. Driver Hire Southend treats you as the driving professional that you are, can provide flexible work and in our latest driver survey, 94% of candidates state that they are proud to work for Driver Hire
Before applying, please make sure you have the following for the registration process:
- Proof of ID (passport or birth certificate)
- -Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of licences
If you have the skills required for this HGV Class 2 Moffett Driver position, please apply as soon as possible or call for more information.