HGV Class 2 Moffett Drivers Wanted
Are you an experienced HGV Class 2 driver with Moffett Licence currently looking for work? If so, please continue reading, we may have just what you are looking for.
Driver Hire Slough are part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide and are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company.
We work very closely with a number of well established companies based in and around the SL Postcode area sand are currently looking for HGV Class 2 drivers with Moffett Licences to join our team.
· HGV Class 2 (Category C) Entitlement held for minimum of 24 months
· At least 12 months driving experience in an HGV Class 2 vehicle
· Valid Digital Tachograph Card
· Valid Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
· Up to date Moffett certificate
· Maximum 6 points on licence – DR, DD or IN conviction codes will not be accepted
· Multi-drop experience is beneficial
· You must be able to operate the mounted forklift on delivery/collection
Your Moffett Certificate must be accredited by one of the below bodies:
➢RTITB – Road Transport Industry Training Board
➢ITSSAR – Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register
➢NORS – National Operator Registration Scheme
➢AITT – Association of Industrial Truck Trainers
➢NPORS – National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
Working week is Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday, starting at 06:00am and finishing around 15:00pm.
We are looking for people to start with immediate effect so if you would like to be considered for this position then please APPLY NOW and we will contact you to discuss everything in further detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18.00-£20.50 per hour
- Company events
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Slough: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence
- Driver CPC