Driver Hire Reading are currently searching for a Class 2 Moffett driver for an immediate start with our client in Reading. This client is responsible for the distribution of building materials in Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
The successful applicant will require a valid Moffett Certificate.
The working hours for this role will be 6am till 3pm Monday to Friday, with the expectation of some overtime due to traffic conditions.
The typical duties of this role will involve navigating from to building/construction sites or smaller building materials yards.
The following pay rates (including holiday pay) are on offer for this role:
- £20.00 per hour basic rate.
- £24.00 per hour overtime rate.
Overtime will be paid after 8 hours.
Drivers will be required steel toe capped boots, and black combat trousers for this work.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence with Cat C entitlement.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only) – No DD, DR or IN offence codes.
- Current Moffett certification.
- Previous vehicle recovery experience (preferred but not essential).
- Appropriate PPE.
- A good attitude, and the willingness to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate in the Reading area, so do not hesitate to apply, as there is the potential for an immediate start.