You will be required to work from Monday-Friday with a start time between 07:00 and 08:00 am. Using a Class 2 HIAB crane to deliver Building materials to multiple branches, sites and residential addresses.
As a HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver, your responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of building materials such as bricks, gravel and wood
• Driving a HGV class 2 vehicle with a lorry mounted crane (HIAB)
• Performing 6-10 Drops per shift
Working on an average shift length between 8-10 hours For this position, your essential qualities and requirements must include:
• Valid C category entitlement on your licence which has been held for a minimum of 1 year
• Hold a HIAB ticket (ALLMI, ITSAR, RTITB, AITT, NPORS) all acceptable!
• No more than 9 Points/endorsements on your licence
• Having good customer service as you will be dealing with customers
• Holding a valid CPC and Digital tacho card
Driver Hire Nottingham acts as an employment agency for the supply of temporary workers, and although this position is ongoing, a full-time position cannot be guaranteed at this time. Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Nottingham can provide regular, ongoing work in Nottingham and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire